Coloring Pages with PDFs and JPGs For Only $1.50 Per Page!
This Bundle Includes The Following Beautifully Illustrated Motherhood Themed Coloring Pages:
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. -Honore de Balzac
- Sweater, n. Garment worn by a child when its mother is feeling chilly. -Ambrose Bierce
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. -William Makepeace Thackeray
- What are Raphael’s Madonnas but the shadow of a mother’s love, fixed in permanent outline forever? -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. -Erich Fromm
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. – Rudyard Kipling
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. – Marion C Garretty
- You are the closest I will ever come to magic. – Suzanne Finnamore, The Zygote Chronicles
- A mother is a person who seeing that there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jordan
- The phrase “working mother” is redundant. -Jane Sellman
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. -Rajneesh
- The sweetest sounds to mortals given Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven -William Goldsmith Brown
- Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled. -Emily Dickinson
- Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. – T. DeWitt Talmage
- The precursor of the mirror is the mother’s face. -D.W. Winnicott
- If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been. -Robert Brault
- A little girl, asked where her home was, replied “where mother is” – Keith L Brooks
- Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall A mother’s secret hope outlives them all. -Oliver Wendell Holmes
- It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. -Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking. It never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking – Helen Rice
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. -Diana, Princess of Wales
- An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy. -Spanish Proverb
- No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. -Edwin Chapin
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. -Oprah Winfrey
- Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind. -Kahlil Gibran
- To a child’s ear, Mother is magic in any language. – Arlene Benedict
All files in PDF and JPG.
Private Label Rights!