Try Our Precocious Pups Coloring Pages PLR for Free!
This Bundle Includes The Following Beautifully Illustrated Adorably Sassy Puppies Coloring Pages:
- I Ate A Jar Of Glitter And Now I’ve Got The Sparkle Poos
- I Eat The Trash
- The Pillow Attacked First
- I Bark at the Big Dogs When Mommy Takes a Walk
- I’m a Man Eater
- If You Won’t Give Me Treats
- I Know, I Know. I’m So Freaking Adorable
- I’m Sorry I Drank All Your Tea
- Ladies and Gentlemen, The Beagle has Landed
- I’m Beginning to Think I’ll Never Find Out Who’s a Good Boy
All files in PDF and JPG.
Private Label Rights!
Yours totally free - using coupon code PPUPS (automatically applied at checkout - your credit card/paypal is NOT required).
View Our Latest PLR Packages
WHAT DOES PLR RIGHTS MEAN?
Not only can you download our coloring & journal pages and color them yourself, but you also get special rights that you can use them in your business.
- Choose your favorite pages and create an optin for your blog.
- Choose one of the designs and resize it into a note card to send to your clients as a "thinking of you" inspirational relationship builder.
- Create a printable planner and journal with inspirational coloring pages and sell it on your website.
- Send one of our beautiful pages as a downloadable thank you gift as a PS in your newsletter each week.
- The next time you host a conference, print a few of these coloring pages and put them into their retreat binder.
- Hosting a retreat? Have some of these pages available on the table with markers or colored pencils for "getting to know each other" time in the evenings.
- Create a mug or t-shirt or mousepad.
- Heck, have a coloring party and bring your own coloring pages to share.
- And as so many dream, launch your own paid membership!
Great question. First of all, coloring is a growing industry with adults. It used to be that only kids loved to color, but now studies have shown that coloring actually reduces stress and is beneficial for adults, too.
From CNN: Just like meditation, coloring also allows us to switch off our brains from other thoughts and focus only on the moment, helping to alleviate free-floating anxiety. It can be particularly effective for people who aren't comfortable with more creatively expressive forms of art, says Marygrace Berberian, a certified art therapist and the Clinical Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator for the Graduate Art Therapy Program at NYU. "My experience has been that those participants who are more guarded find a lot of tranquility in coloring an image. It feels safer and it creates containment around their process," she adds. 
From Medical Daily: Art therapy is also helpful among people dealing with a variety of other conditions, such as depression, dementia, anxiety, and PTSD. 
What Color Monthly PLR Fans Say
I love being part of Rayven's Creativity Corner Mastermind. It's a fun place where you can meet with other business owners, have some fun, get your questions answered and even cry if you need to, without anyone judging you!
I've also taken her one on one coaching which has helped me get my business more organized and productive.
Both are highly recommended.
Rayven's mastermind is definitely a value add. I look forward to it each and every week.
Being able to share and get advice from Rayven and the other low content industry leaders that she has attracted has been priceless.
By joining this group I not only gained a mentor, but a group of like minded professionals that support one another.
I highly recommend the small investment I made as it has paid dividends many times over.
Rayven's Creativity Corner Mastermind has been beneficial for my new business. It has grown a lot since starting the mastermind. I have 60 affiliates now and have gotten $5k in sales since starting in mid June.
She has such a wealth of knowledge and doesn't hold back on any of it. Rayven is such a beautiful person inside and out. I look forward to her mastermind each week and never miss it.
I'm the official "Queen of Color", on a mission to spread joy and happiness throughout the world, one coloring page at time. I created my own coloring empire and love that I can help make a similar dream possible for you, too.
I believe that happiness is our natural state of being, and my obsession is helping others find their passions and follow their dreams, so they can love the life they're living.
I have created over 250 information products & coloring books over the last 13 years, am an expert in outsourcing, have super smart connections, and I'm a certified Radical Leadership Coach.
Due to the PLR nature of this product, we do not offer refunds. FAQs can be found here.