WHAT DOES PLR RIGHTS MEAN?
Not only can you download our coloring & journal pages and color them yourself, but you also get special rights that you can use them in your business.
- Choose your favorite pages and create an optin for your blog.
- Choose one of the designs and resize it into a note card to send to your clients as a "thinking of you" inspirational relationship builder.
- Create a printable planner and journal with inspirational coloring pages and sell it on your website.
- Send one of our beautiful pages as a downloadable thank you gift as a PS in your newsletter each week.
- The next time you host a conference, print a few of these coloring pages and put them into their retreat binder.
- Hosting a retreat? Have some of these pages available on the table with markers or colored pencils for "getting to know each other" time in the evenings.
- Create a mug or t-shirt or mousepad.
- Heck, have a coloring party and bring your own coloring pages to share.
- And as so many dream, launch your own paid membership!
Great question. First of all, coloring is a growing industry with adults. It used to be that only kids loved to color, but now studies have shown that coloring actually reduces stress and is beneficial for adults, too.
From CNN: Just like meditation, coloring also allows us to switch off our brains from other thoughts and focus only on the moment, helping to alleviate free-floating anxiety. It can be particularly effective for people who aren't comfortable with more creatively expressive forms of art, says Marygrace Berberian, a certified art therapist and the Clinical Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator for the Graduate Art Therapy Program at NYU. "My experience has been that those participants who are more guarded find a lot of tranquility in coloring an image. It feels safer and it creates containment around their process," she adds. 
From Medical Daily: Art therapy is also helpful among people dealing with a variety of other conditions, such as depression, dementia, anxiety, and PTSD. 
Due to the PLR nature of this product, we do not offer refunds. FAQs can be found here.