Coloring Pages with PDFs and JPGs For Only $1.50 Per Page!
This Bundle Includes The Following Beautifully Illustrated Fairies Themed Coloring Pages:
- “Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels but their magic sparkles in nature.” – Lynn Holland.
- Every time a new story is told, a faery is born.
- “If you see the magic in a fairy tale, you can face the future.” – Danielle Steel.
- Once upon an enchanted evening, fireflies danced, and fairies made wishes come true…
- “Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame!” – William Butler Yeats
- Fairies Having A Picnic
- And all about, among the blossoms, fairies flew
Or bounced themselves upon enormous drops of dew… – Harry Behn
- “Make your own magic, and get out of your own way.” – Madison Palica
- “Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
– Roald Dahl, ‘The Minpins’.
- “Nothing can be truer than fairy wisdom…. It is true as sunbeams…” ~Douglas Jerrold
- “Like stardust glistening on fairy wings, little girl dreams are of magical things.” -Sherry Larson
- “I don’t believe in magic. The young boy said. The old man smiled ‘you will when you see her’.” – Atticus, ‘Atticus Poetry’.
- “Do you believe in fairies? Say quick that you believe.” – James M. Barrie
- All it takes is faith, trust, and a little bit of fairy dust.
- Group of Fairies Sliding Down A Rainbow
- Fairy With Butterflies
- The twinkling stars are candles bright,
Sleep, Faeries all, Good Night.
~Elizabeth T. Dillingham, “A Faery Song”
- “My heart has wings and I can fly. I’ll touch every star in the sky. So this is the miracle I’ve been dreaming of.” – Brothers Grimm, ‘Cinderella’.
- Fairy Walking Amongst Mushrooms
- “So I believe in fairies, myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind.”
– John Lennon
- “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- A rustle in the wind reminds us a fairy is near.
- “Let the little fairy in you fly!” – Rufus Wainwright
- Fairy Playing Flute
- “Actually the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” -Lewis Carroll, ‘Alice In Wonderland’.
- Fairy in Tall Grasses
- “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupery, ‘The Little Prince’.
- “Come away, O human child! To the waters and the wild With a faery, hand in hand, For the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.”
– William Butler Yeats, ‘The Stolen Child’.
- “Dreams do come true if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.”
– J. M. Barrie, ‘Peter Pan’.
- “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
– Roald Dahl.
All files in PDF and JPG.
Private Label Rights!