Get It All!
Color Monthly PLR All Access Pass
With Color Monthly PLR, you can create your own subscription membership site, or add gorgeous images and value to your planners and journals to supplement your low content biz on etsy, amazon, or your own store front.
Each week, you will create coloring bliss in your community with our theme packages, coloring pages, kindness postcards, and colorable (plus full color) planners - all beautifully and uniquely hand created by our in house design staff - provided to you with full private label rights!
Our All-Access Pass allows you to effortlessly enjoy our new designs, at a super sweet discount!
Come and see what's inside....
1st Tuesday of the Month:
The designs in our Monthly Theme Packages are planned to flow around seasons or holidays, and, in addition to traditional coloring pages, feature seasonal quotes, monthly calendars, daily to-do lists, and even dinner planning pages. Now your customers can stay organized while coloring, too!
Each hand-crafted coloring page is family friendly, and created with a variety of skill-levels in mind. Our simple to color mandala pages have wide spaces, intended for those with limitations such as arthritis, while pages such as our pattern designs have more intricate details for the experienced coloring enthusiast.
Regular Price: $46.50
Currently: March 2022 Theme Package
Your package includes:
- 10 Mandalas
- 5 Pattern Pages
- 5 Seasonal/Theme Pages Featuring a Quote
- 3 Seasonal/Theme Pages Without a Quote
- 3 Gorgeous Everyday Designs
- 5 Calendars/Planners
- 2 Illustrated Affirmations
- Cover Page
You'll Notice We're A Month Ahead.
This gives you the time you need to prepare, market and deliver to your people! You'll always enjoy this generous lead time.
2nd Tuesday of the Month:
Coloring Pages Package
Each month our artists create fabulous coloring page packages designed for adult hands and hearts. The packages range in size from 20-30+ pages (most often are 30-page packages).
Regular Price: $30-45+
Currently: Butterfly Fairies Coloring Page Designs
- 30-page Coloring Pages package
- 8.5x11JPG & PDF
Your package includes 30 Beautifully Illustrated Coloring Pages:
- “Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels but their magic sparkles in nature.” – Lynn Holland.
- Every time a new story is told, a faery is born.
- “If you see the magic in a fairy tale, you can face the future.” – Danielle Steel.
- Once upon an enchanted evening, fireflies danced, and fairies made wishes come true…
- “Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame!” – William Butler Yeats
- Fairies Having A Picnic
- And all about, among the blossoms, fairies flew
Or bounced themselves upon enormous drops of dew… – Harry Behn
- “Make your own magic, and get out of your own way.” – Madison Palica
- “Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
– Roald Dahl, ‘The Minpins’.
- “Nothing can be truer than fairy wisdom…. It is true as sunbeams…” ~Douglas Jerrold
- “Like stardust glistening on fairy wings, little girl dreams are of magical things.” -Sherry Larson
- “I don’t believe in magic. The young boy said. The old man smiled ‘you will when you see her’.” – Atticus, ‘Atticus Poetry’.
- “Do you believe in fairies? Say quick that you believe.” – James M. Barrie
- All it takes is faith, trust, and a little bit of fairy dust.
- Group of Fairies Sliding Down A Rainbow
- Fairy With Butterflies
- The twinkling stars are candles bright,
Sleep, Faeries all, Good Night.
~Elizabeth T. Dillingham, “A Faery Song”
- “My heart has wings and I can fly. I’ll touch every star in the sky. So this is the miracle I’ve been dreaming of.” – Brothers Grimm, ‘Cinderella’.
- Fairy Walking Amongst Mushrooms
- “So I believe in fairies, myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind.”
– John Lennon
- “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- A rustle in the wind reminds us a fairy is near.
- “Let the little fairy in you fly!” – Rufus Wainwright
- Fairy Playing Flute
- “Actually the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” -Lewis Carroll, ‘Alice In Wonderland’.
- Fairy in Tall Grasses
- “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupery, ‘The Little Prince’.
- “Come away, O human child! To the waters and the wild With a faery, hand in hand, For the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.”
– William Butler Yeats, ‘The Stolen Child’.
- “Dreams do come true if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.”
– J. M. Barrie, ‘Peter Pan’.
- “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
– Roald Dahl.
3rd Tuesday of the Month:
Kindness Postcards Package
A random act of kindness doesn’t have to be some big grandiose gesture. Sometimes, a little inspirational note is the perfect way to spread kindness and put a smile on someone’s face. My personal mission is to spread joy and happiness throughout the world, one coloring (or colorful!) page at time. And so I present to you: Kindness Postcards.
Regular Price: $12
This month’s kindness thoughts:
- You can face tomorrow.
- This is your year!
- You have the power to reach your goals.
- The universe's good energy is flowing into your soul.
Currently: January 2022 Package
Your package includes:
- 4 colorable postcards in black and white
- 4 full-color postcards (same designs)
- Postcard back
- PDF, JPG and PNG formats
- PSD files
- Private Label Rights!
These postcards come with a traditional back that will allow you to have them printed if you so choose.
4th Tuesday of the Month:
Coloring Planner Packages
Our low content colorable planners, journals, decor, art projects, and creative inspirations are sure to delight you and your customers! The packages range in size from 15-30+ pages (most often are 20-page packages) and when full color designs are made, they are included in your membership!
*There are occasions when we simply don't make a full-color version for one reason or another. It's rare, and when it happens, the main package is usually oversized.
Regular Price: $45-70+
Currently: Love & Romance Partner's Coloring Journal Designs
Your package includes 38 Beautifully Illustrated Journal Pages in black and white PLUS the entire 38-page set in full color:
- All About Me
- Our Love Story
- Common Interests
- Individual Interests
- Unforgettable Firsts
- Wonderful Memories
- Our Future Goals
- Our Bucket List
- Date Planner
- Date Ideas
- Vacation Planner
- Love Language
- Love Guide
- Relationship Rule Book
- SWOT Analysis
- Important Dates
- Our Goals
- Argument Solver Worksheet
- Heartfelt Apologies
- I Appreciate You Cards
- What Makes Me Happy
- Cheer Me Up When I’m Sad
- Stress Indicators
- Movie / TV Watch List
- Love Bingo
- Cherry-ish You
- Love Planner
- Love Coupons
- What If…
- Koala-ty Time Questions
- Words Cannot Espresso How Much You Mean to Me.
- I Love You Berry Much
- No Bunny Compares To You
- My Heart Skips a Beet
- Perfect Pear
- My Butter Half
- Emotion Wheel
Oh, One More Thing!
Let's Take Y0ur Biz to the Next Level!
What Could Possibly Be Better For Your Business Than Our All Access Pass?
Why, Becoming A Creativity Corner Mastermind Member!
You're looking to tie all your business building pieces together to build a successful income with printables, journals & planners, coloring pages, PLR creation, or your own special form of creativity. And you know there's better, easier, more profitable ways to do it just waiting to be uncovered.
Become a Creativity Corner Masterminder and enjoy All Access Pass membership PLUS join us for a weekly LIVE zoom masterminding session!
Add-On Creativity Corner Mastermind
Goal Setting & Mindset
You've heard it before because it's true - and the key to success. Setting intentions, expanding mindset, and working towards goals is the most important thing you can do for your business.
Masterminding & Accountability
These meetings are all about YOU - what's coming up in your business? What do you need help with? What juicy tidbit have you learned that you want to share?
Connections, Resources & Outsourcing
Whether it's product creation, choosing programs, hiring workers, or affiliate connections you need, they're here.
Need another set of eyes on your project? Want some feedback? Hit a roadblock? Let's take it to the next level.
Who are our members?
We have members in all sorts of creative online businesses, from those in the low content niche (PLR, KDP, etsy, shopify, etc) to those in life coaching, and everything in between. We have members who have firmly established businesses that are completely supporting their families, to those still straddling working a main job and doing their biz on the side. And we have members just starting out. The one thing we all have in common: we're focused on growing our businesses in a safe and loving environment.
I joined Rayven’s master mind in hopes of learning from other successful entrepreneurs and to be able to seek answers to questions that I wasn’t that comfortable asking in public forums. The master mind group has really given me so many brilliant ideas and also saved me from making some painful missteps. The weekly calls are goldmines of information; but that’s not all! All of the product access received with your master mind membership is out of this world!! I have so many assets to work with that spur inspiration and provide me with a solid base of products for my business!!! I cannot recommend anything Rayven does enough!!
Creativity Corner Weekly Mastermind
Our weekly zoom meetings are scheduled for:
Tuesday Mornings at 10am EST
OR (your choice)
Tuesday Evenings at 8pm EST
Our Masterminds are not recorded.
What Our Members Say
I love being part of Rayven's Creativity Corner Mastermind. It's a fun place where you can meet with other business owners, have some fun, get your questions answered and even cry if you need to, without anyone judging you!
I've also taken her one on one coaching which has helped me get my business more organized and productive.
Both are highly recommended.
Rayven's mastermind is definitely a value add. I look forward to it each and every week.
Being able to share and get advice from Rayven and the other low content industry leaders that she has attracted has been priceless.
By joining this group I not only gained a mentor, but a group of like minded professionals that support one another.
I highly recommend the small investment I made as it has paid dividends many times over.
Rayven's Creativity Corner Mastermind has been beneficial for my new business. It has grown a lot since starting the mastermind. I have 60 affiliates now and have gotten $5k in sales since starting in mid June.
She has such a wealth of knowledge and doesn't hold back on any of it. Rayven is such a beautiful person inside and out. I look forward to her mastermind each week and never miss it.
Sign Up Now
Option 1: Creativity Corner All Access Pass & Mastermind - $109/month
Frequently Asked Questions
Glad you asked! I know you're going to be super pleased with the answer. In a nutshell, you can do anything you want with our PLR as long as you don't give away the product for free, you don't use the Color Monthly PLR name anywhere in it, and you don't resell the product as PLR to someone else.
Otherwise, you are good to go! Alter it, use it as is, combine it with your other offerings - the sky is the limit!
Without exception, all of our products are delivered in JPG and PDF. Our planners and journals are generally also in PSD. The pages always come in 8.5x11 standard size, and many of our planners and journals also have 6x9 sizes included.
Sure! If you know how! We are not able to train or provide support for technical questions about how to edit files. It is beyond the scope of our PLR products.
Yes, they are available to purchase individually. However, the most cost effective way to participate in our monthly Color Monthly PLR package is through our All Access Pass. Al la cart, you’ll pay more for each package (even when they are on sale) versus the subscription option (and you can cancel at any time).
Of course! We're not monsters! We keep it super easy. (Though we are super sad to see you go – is there anything we can do to help you out? Please let us know by dropping us a line.)
If you DID NOT sign up via Paypal, just shoot us a message letting us know to pull the plug. We will handle it lickety-split. (And by that I mean within 2-business days. Honestly, it’s more like 1 day, but I want to pad that just in case the internet goes down or something.)
If you DID sign up via Paypal, you can cancel on your own, as soon as you’re ready, via your Paypal account. Here’s super specific step-by-step instructions (if you need them):
There are two different ways to do this via Paypal (we wish they would streamline faster – but hey, they’re awesome anyways). Which one works for you will depend on whether you have the basic Paypal account or the new profile account Paypal rolled out to some users. Please follow the instructions that match what you see on the site.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My Preapproved Payments in the Financial Information column.
- (Don’t see this step? Follow the instructions below.)
- Click View the Agreement next to the merchant agreement you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money.
- Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
(P.S. – this is the way you can cancel ANY Paypal subscription – not just ours! No need to hunt down customer service at any vendor you’ve approved. You’re welcome.)
Due to the PLR nature of our products, we do not offer refunds for purchases made at Color Monthly PLR.
Having said that, we’re really nice people over here, and we’d love to chit chat if you’re having any trouble or confusion about our products.
If you need assistance, our support department can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (or open a ticket in your back office). And we’re pretty reasonable. If you have a specific issue that you’d like to see resolved in a specific way, just ask!
We firmly believe that there is a lot of power in asking for what you want.
We’re big on self-responsibility, and are going to go out on a limb and assume you are a grown-up. (If you’re not, you are not permitted to purchase our products!) We all forget things sometimes, and that’s part of life. But we still don’t offer refunds on PLR products, so you’ll want to just go ahead and cancel when you remember to, so it won’t happen a second time. Lesson learned. (And hey, in the grand scheme of things, it really wasn’t that expensive of a lesson.)
Each week, for as long as you remain an active subscriber, you will get one new package delivered on Tuesdays (the 1st – 4th Tuesdays, monthly).
- 1st Tuesday of the Month – 35-page Monthly Theme Package – $46.50 value
- 2nd Tuesday of the Month – New Coloring Pages Package – $30-45+ value
- 3rd Tuesday of the Month – Kindness Postcards Monthly – $12 value
- 4th Tuesday of the Month – New Coloring Planner Package – in both colorable black and white AND full-color – $45-60+ value
In addition to ALL the products you'll get in the All Access Pass, the Creativity Corner Mastermind also includes private Facebook Group access, and a weekly zoom mastermind call held at 10am or 8pm EST every Tuesday.
Nope. The All Access membership includes our four regular releases of the month. AND, that 4th week is our journal/planner week – you’ll get BOTH the black and white and any color versions as well (double whammy! Woo hoo!)
Your products remain active on your download page for one month, so it’s a good idea to get in the habit of snagging them weekly – once they’re gone, they’re gone (and we’ve moved onto more fun designs!)
Why don’t we keep them in your account forever? I’m going to just lay it on the line here because we’re all online business owners and we get one another. Logistically, it is icky, gooey, and complicated for my team to keep them in the accounts. It has to do with our shopping cart (which is perfect in all areas but this one teeny issue.) To avoid coding nightmares, this is the way it is. Thanks for understanding!
This actually works out to your advantage though…it keeps you actively addressing and using your PLR, instead of letting it clog up your internet space.
Nope. We have members in all sorts of creative online businesses, from those in the low content niche (PLR, KDP, etsy, shopify, etc) to those in life coaching, and everything in between. We have members who have firmly established businesses that are completely supporting their families, to those still straddling working a main job and doing their biz on the side. And we have members just starting out. The one thing we all have in common: we're focused on growing our businesses in a safe and loving environment.
Probably not. Our members have very diverse sites and incomes, and even those of us who have been around the block a few times gain great value in the newness of our less-experienced friends. They're always finding new software and resources that some of us more set in our ways may have overlooked! That's the great value of a niche-specific mastermind.
But if you're playing with the 7+ figure-a-year big boys and attending their super-duper exclusive mastermind events for high-achievers, you may have outgrown us already.
OMG I'm so excited that you've clicked on this one! I love having 1:1 private conversations with creative business owners! If you're looking for private coaching, add on the 50-minute call each month. (We can even split it into (2) 20-min calls if that works better for you.) You'll be able to get on my schedule and chat exclusively about your biz. How fun.