Adult Coloring Designs Offered With Private Label Rights!
Rayven Monique here with my newest package of coloring designs for adults with PLR rights – Funny Coloring Social Media Graphics.
I’d love your partnership in sharing this offer with others!
Your Affiliate Link:
Replace USERNAME with your username.
(Not an affiliate yet? Sign up here: Color Monthly PLR Affiliate Program)
First Offer 30 Social Media Images For Only $17!
Regular Price For 30 Images is $30
Have Your Users Use Coupon Code
For $13 Off, Making Package $17
(coupon code automatically applied for one time offer at checkout)
This Bundle Includes The Following Full Color Illustrated Coloring-Themed Social Media Graphics:
- Sooner or later, Crayola is going to have to take the blame for making crayons nostril width
- My three year old can use an iPhone, download apps, and take and edit pictures. When I was her age, I was still eating crayons.
- For when you’re too tired to color
- This relationship is killing me!
- I no longer want to be an adult. If anyone needs me, I’ll be in my blanket fort coloring.
- Encourage Mint
- He did it!
- Why did the leaf go to the doctor? It was feeling green.
- How much money is wasted when creating white crayons? All of it.
- Out of all the crayons in the world, there’s none I’ve disliked more than this one.
- My friends face when we’re at the store and getting closer to the coloring books and crayons aisle
- And this award is for staying within the lines with your crayons.
- Where are all my crayons?
- Sorry, but I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you
- The sarcasm is wasted when I have to explain it in crayon
- I have a crayon addiction and I need help
- What bird is always sad? The Blue Jay!
- Now now. There’s no need to get violet
- Do you ever notice, whenever you want to color the most, that’s when you can’t find your supplies?
- The look you get when you say coloring is your favorite hobby
- When you keep buying coloring books but most of yours are only a quarter done
- How to Remove Permanent Marker
- I’m in my Blue period
- I just ate a crayon and I liked it
- Congratulations. You didn’t eat enough crayons or paste to kill yourself
- In case of emergency, a crayon will burn for 30 minutes
- What’s a cat’s favorite color? Purrrple
- When do you go on red and stop on green? When eating a watermelon
- Life was much easier back in grade school when your status was defined by the size of your crayon box.
- Keep calm and color on!
These PLR Bundles Rock!
- All files come in JPG
- PLUS You Get Private Label Rights!
30 Gorgeous Pages For $17 !
Ideas on How to Use This Package:
- Create your own monthly coloring membership
- Add to journals, planners, and other low content offerings
- Use as part of a coaching program
- Allow customers at restaurants, group homes, schools to use
- Provide as opt-in freebie
What Customers Can Do With These Designs:
- DO: alter/rebrand entire page/elements of page as desired
- DO: or, leave as-is!
- DO: create merchandise with pages/elements of pages
- DO: sell alone or as part of a membership
- DO: offer as a bonus or resource for a paid product or membership
- DO: print the pages and give away in person
- DO: print the pages and sell them in person
- DO: offer pages as opt-in resource
What Customers Can’t Do:
- DON’T: sell as a book on Amazon (against their TOS)
- DON’T: publish pages for free on the web
- DON’T: resell the rights to this package, or any elements within
In a nutshell, an individual must give their email address, or buy a product, service, or membership to be given these materials online – EVEN INDIVIDUAL ELEMENTS OF THE PAGES. This protects the value of this package for everyone!
(Offline no need for an email address – it’s cool to hand them out.)