Adult Coloring Designs Offered With Private Label Rights!
Rayven Monique here with my newest package of coloring designs for adults with PLR rights – our main product, Color Monthly PLR, March 2020 Edition.
I’d love your partnership in sharing this offer with others!
50% Commission, Each Month Your Customer is Subscribed
Your Affiliate Link:
Replace USERNAME with your username.
(Not an affiliate yet? Sign up here: Color Monthly PLR Affiliate Program)
$27 A Month
One-Time-Only Upgrade Offer February’s Designs For $17! (regular $46.50)
Our flagship product is our monthly coloring PLR package, which provides customers with a 31-page (plus colorable cover) high quality coloring package with Private Label Rights.
Each Month Includes:
- Cover Page
- 10 Mandalas
- 5 Pattern Designs
- 3 Artist’s Choice Designs
- 3 Seasonal, Holiday, or Themed Designs
- 5 Quotes (focused on Seasonal/Theme)
- Monthly Calendar
- Daily Planner
- Weekly Planner
- Gratitude Journal Page
- Menu Planner
All designs are in PDF and JPG, delivered the 1st Thursday of the month, two calendar months ahead. So, for example, in March, we released May’s package, which gives our clients plenty of time to get them ready for use. Additionally, the Monthly Calendar, Daily & Weekly Planners, Gratitude Page & Menu Planners all come with PSD files as well.
Ideas on How to Use This Package:
- Create your own monthly coloring membership
- Add to journals, planners, and other low content offerings
- Use as part of a coaching program
- Allow customers at restaurants, group homes, schools to use
- Provide as opt-in freebie
Subject: The happiest addition to your planners, journals, and other low content items…
Do you publish planners, journals and other low content items? If so, you’re gonna want to check out this awesome resource I have for you today that will help you celebrate Women’s History Month.
Here’s what my friend Rayven provides with her March Package. They are full of colorable mandalas and quotes that will put a smile on your face and inspire you to grab a coloring pencil. My personal favorite quote from her package is, “Here’s to strong women. May we know them, may we be them, may we raise them.”
Grab your copy now! LINK HERE
Your sign off
P.S: These are printable digital files you will receive immediately upon purchase.
Subject: These empowering Women’s History coloring pages go hand-in-hand with journals, planners, and other low content items.
If you’re someone who produces journals, planners, and other low content items, then I have the perfect resource to help your products stand out! Check out these unique coloring pages that celebrate Women’s History Month.
In my friend Rayven’s latest package, you will find colorable sayings from women of history, mandalas, and gratitude trackers. They include quotes that make me smile, such as:
Nothing is impossible, the world itself says “I’M Possible!”
She believed. She could. So she did.
I am surrounded by love.
These empowering quotes will make your audience want to grab some coloring pencils and start journaling! Her monthly package also includes a daily planner, a gratitude tracker, and meal planner. These make beautiful additions to journals and planners, adding unique images created by Rayven’s in-house artists.
If you’re ready to add something a bit more artistic to your low content, then head on over and grab your copy today. LINK HERE
Your sign off
Subject: In search of something to spice up your journals, planners, and other low content?
Are you someone who publishes journals, planners, and looking for a way to spice up your content? Then my friend Rayven has just the right thing to ensure your customers are excited to use your journals.
In Color Monthly’s March package, her artists have designed creative images alongside to empowering quotes that your audience will be excited to add to their planners, journals, and other low content items. Her theme for this month’s package is for Women’s History Month, celebrating women like Audrey Hepburn, Mother Teresa, and others.
Click here to get your copy now! LINK HERE
Your sign off
P.S. Once purchased, you will get immediate access. These are digital files you will download and print off at home.
- If you’re a low content creator looking for a way to add some happiness to your journals, planners, and more, then Color Monthly’s newest monthly package is perfect for you. LINK HERE
- Looking for something unique and full of joy to add to your planners, journals and other low content? Click here to check out Color Monthly’s March package. LINK HERE
- In search of something to spice up your journals, planners, and more? Click here to see these Inspirational Women coloring pages that will make your low content stand out. LINK HERE
What Customers Can Do:
- DO: alter/rebrand entire page/elements of page as desired
- DO: or, leave as-is!
- DO: create merchandise with pages/elements of pages
- DO: sell alone or as part of a membership
- DO: offer as a bonus or resource for a paid product or membership
- DO: print the pages and give away in person
- DO: print the pages and sell them in person
- DO: offer pages as opt-in resource
What Customers Can’t Do:
- DON’T: sell as a book on Amazon (against their TOS)
- DON’T: publish pages for free on the web
- DON’T: resell the rights to this package, or any elements within
In a nutshell, an individual must give their email address, or buy a product, service, or membership to be given these materials online – EVEN INDIVIDUAL ELEMENTS OF THE PAGES. This protects the value of this package for everyone!
(Offline no need for an email address – it’s cool to hand them out.)